Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for so many things.  This is one of my favorite holidays.  It's a time to be humbled, to take a moment or an entire day and be with the people you love and think of those you love you can not for whatever reason be with.  It is a time to reflect on your life, it's blessings and the challenges you have pulled through and become a stronger person because of those moments.

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for my husband first and foremost.  He is my strength and through ups and downs we come out stronger together... thank you, Eric for making me a better person each and every day.  I am thankful for my family ... who love and support me unconditionally.  I am thankful for friends, both near and far for reminding me that sometimes family is the one you make for yourself.  I am thankful for my health...to live each day with the ability to get up and do what I love.  I am thankful to my brides and my readers for believing and supporting me... you are helping me live my dreams and that I am extremely thankful for.  I am thankful to vendors who are amazing and talented and make my job easier.

Finally, I am thankful for those who are skeptical and who are not believers in me.  You challenge me to make you a believer and more importantly, make me appreciate those who do believe in me...


I hope all of my family, friends, brides and grooms and my readers have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.  May you love much, laugh often and eat well... today and every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment